Monday, August 3, 2015

Gotta Love a Crafting Weekend

You've gotta love a crafting weekend - time to relax (sans kids!), spend time with the girls, and CREATE! 

I have had a few projects in mind that I really wanted to work on.  I was super excited to get a chance to try them out!

Syringe Roll

Gotta Love a Crafting Weekend


Of course no weekend would be complete without working on a new idea for my special needs friends.  Check out this new syringe roll!

I love this thing.  It's lightly insulated to protect medicine from extreme temperatures while on the go.  It's wide enough to accommodate fully-loaded syringes up to 10ml but small enough to fold or roll-up and toss in a small bag or cooler.  And it's washable - which is a must.

Gotta Love a Crafting Weekend

I've added this cute green paisley ready-to-ship syringe roll to my Etsy, and have made a listing for custom orders

Flannel Wipes

Gotta Love a Crafting Weekend

Flannel wipes are widely popular in the cloth diapering world, and for good reason!  They are super soft and economical! 

Gotta Love a Crafting Weekend

With little kids in the house we use wipes for EVERYTHING.  Disposable wipes can be a lifesaver, but the cost really adds up fast.  These flannel wipes are single-ply, and at 6" are large enough to tackle diaper duty, runny noses, or spaghetti faces.  The edges have been serged to keep them from fraying, so they can be washed over, and over, and over...

Need some?  Find them here.

Unpaper Towels

Gotta Love a Crafting Weekend

Have you seen these things!?  I've wanted to make a set of unpaper towels for myself for several weeks now, and finally took the time to do it!  I'm in love.

This set of towels is made out of a single layer of {SUPER CUTE} cotton print backed with soft terry I repurposed.  The edges are serged together, making them strong and sturdy.  Snaps keep them hooked together so they can be rolled up and stuck on a paper towel dispenser or set by the sink.

Gotta Love a Crafting Weekend

I can tell these are going to be popular in my kitchen!  I'm hoping to find a good deal on terry so I can add these towels to my shop soon!

Extra Large Wet Bag

Gotta Love a Crafting Weekend

We're potty training at our house, and while we've so far been lucky and had no accidents while we are out and about the threat is real!  We never leave the house without an extra change of clothes (including shoes!) in a plastic bag, but that isn't very fun.

Enter this extra large wet bag.  Big enough for all of our just-in-case clothing plus a pack of wipes, hand sanitizer, and the take-along potty seat.  It's made with a water-proof PUL lining to keep yuck in and is fully washable.  A cute little handle with a snap makes it easy to hang on a doorknob or stroller handle.

These bags would be perfect for cloth diapering, extra clothes for tubie accidents, or even wet bathing suits! 

I will be adding custom wet bags to the Etsy page soon, in this extra large size and also in a smaller size (or two!). 

I hope you had as great of a weekend as I had!  Thanks for stopping by!

Melanie 

Be sure to check out Alli's Memorial Foundation at www.PrincessAlliFoundation.org

Copyright 2015 - Team Russcher

No comments:

Post a Comment